- 3 hours 30 minutes
- 12 November 9am-12:30pm
- Juice/tea/coffee and a croissant, morning meditation and breathwork, Yin-Yang Yoga, sculpture trail access, Sound Bath, journaling and a closing meditation.
- Please bring your journals and a pen, mats, pillows, cushions, eye masks and blankets.
- Bricks, straps and bolsters provided.
- Includes parking, tea or coffee, croissant & sessions and 10% off lunch at Broomhill Dining (food only)
- Broomhill Estate, Muddiford, Barnstaple EX31 4E
About the teacher
Sue Dawson is an integral therapist in sound, meditation and movement (including yoga and pilates). Her integral embodied and somatic practices enable wellbeing for your whole self and will help you “Sense greater peace through soul gratifying practices – SGP”
Sue is a 500 hour Yoga teacher, she is also a reiki master and bodyworker with over 30 years teaching movement and holding space for groups and one to ones. You can also find her guided meditations on Insight Timer, a worldwide meditation app.