Start your easter with a BAM!
Join us for the first BAM of 2022 where we will celebrate art and music in the South-West’s most exciting new immersive arts venue.
This event will be a free to attend garden party and will feature live music, art, sculpture a firepit feast and sumptuous seafood. Families are very welcome and children are welcome to explore the sculpture gardens and woodlands. Doggies are also welcome!
- Celebrate overlooked women from history at the launch of the “147 Women Dinner Party” exhibition.
- It’s your last chance to catch our special exhibition featuring works by Judith Burrows.
- Salute the emerging talent showcased as part of the National Sculpture Prize 2021 – this will be your last chance to see the ten finalists in situ.
- Explore the magical sculpture gardens featuring over 200 sculptures nestled in the ancient woodland
- Experience Hollywood : Visit our movie lounge and be amazed by the collection of authentic Hollywood props including the Jumanji board, the Predator, the Highlander sword, the Fight Club soap and so much more!!!
Live Music (between 11am and 2pm)
- 11.15 Amelia Deco
- 12.15 Small Town Jones
- 13.15 Marie Naffah
Food & Drinks
- Seafood BBQ
- Trout burgers with fennel and celeriac remoulade
- Mackerel with couscous, beetroot, daikon and samphire
- Jerk chicken with rice and cucumber and mint salad
- Fish goujons with rice
- Quiche and salad
- Monkfish with chimichurri
- Fully stocked bar | Red Rock Brewery beer on tap
This event is free to attend but you must pre-book a vehicle pass for £5 and display your ticket in your windshield throughout your stay. 1 car pass = access for 6 guests maximum.
Once vehicle passes have sold out, the only way to attend the event will be through lift share / drop off / public transport.