Serving local, seasonal produce
Open to the public (including non-residents)
Breakfast | Daily 9 – 10am (Residents only)
Dinner | Wed – Sat 6 – 11pm (last seating 8pm)
- The menu changes seasonally
- Guests invited to park either side of the hotel
- Bar and lounges for diners to enjoy before / after their meal
- When making a booking, please inform us if you are vegetarian/ vegan or have any other dietary requirements as we need to know in advance so that we can prepare an appropriate menu. With a minimum of 24 hours notice, we can adapt to most dietary requirements
- We do not provide a children’s menu. Considering guest feedback, we only accept children of dining age in the restaurant, however, if there are unavoidable circumstances, please reach out to us to discuss.
Open during sculpture garden hours. Daytime visitors can enjoy a light menu in the lounges or on the terrace.
- Summer | (July – August) 10am – 5pm
- Winter | (September – June) 10am – 5pm
- Free off road parking for guests in lower car park
- Dogs are permitted in the gardens and lounges (not the restaurant)
- If you have any allergies please let us know
Large groups and private dining
The more the merrier
Broomhill Estate boasts a number of spaces available for private dining and larger groups. Our restaurant seats up to 100 diners and we have a private dining room and a number of lounges which are available to hire.
Follow the post code EX314EX. The estate is located a 10 minute drive from Barnstaple, follow signs to Ilfracombe, Muddiford then follow brown signs ‘Broomhill Sculpture Gardens’
Nearest train station is Barnstaple (BNP)
Bus route 301 click here to check times. The bus driver will stop outside estate on request, you must discuss with driver and be ready to press stop button after you pass Blakewell Fishery. If you get to Plaistow Mill Trout Farm, you’ve gone too far!
Broomhill Estate, Muddiford, Devon, EX31 4EX