Relax and be inspired
Bars & lounges
Hotel guests and non-residents are invited to come and enjoy a drink and some light bites any time of day or night. We have designed three incredible spaces which are immersive and inspiring.
- Savage Bar – inspired by the art form of taxidermy the savage bar features a very rare white wolf. The walls feature “Catitude” wallpaper by Divine Savages
- Music Lounge – low lighting and comfy couches, this room invites you to sit back and remember inspirational musicians
- Movie Lounge – probably the most exciting room in the house this lounge showcases authentic Hollywood props from Jumanji, Highlander, Alien, Fight Club, Tomb Raider, Die Hard and more….
As of 2022 muddy paws are now welcome in the lounges. Visitors are invited to book tickets to visit the sculpture exhibition with your pooch and then come and then come and get cosy by the fireplaces.
No need to book a table, just pop over.
Inspired by art
Art Nouveau Negroni
Caramel Espressionist Martini
Brutalist Bloody Broomhill
Celebrating wines from local vines
English Wine Menu
Our English wine menu is delighting the palates of our customers. Often overlooked, English wines are now rapidly growing in popularity as the vintages improve and the climate adjusts meaning that the grapes thrive.
Vineyards we showcase:
- Conker Spirit
- Green Man Cider
- Sandford Orchards
- Madrigal Brewery
- Red Rock
- Copper Frog
- Salcombe Gin
- Wicked Wolf Gin
- Atlantic Spirit
- Two Drifters
- Chase Vodka
- Fever Tree: Soda, tonic, ginger ale, lemonade
- Frobishers | Orange juice, apple juice
- Luscombe | Elderflower, hot ginger beer, rhubarb crush, raspberry crush