Making the most of your stay
- The art hotel welcomes guests every day
- Check in | 3pm onwards
- Check out | 11am
- Christmas | Closed 23rd Dec 2021 – 7th Jan 2022
- Guests can enjoy breakfast every day between 9-10am
- Lunch is served Wednesday – Sunday (12pm – 2.30pm)
- Dinner is served in the restaurant Wednesday – Saturday (6pm – 9pm)
- For guests visiting between Sunday – Tuesday although our formal restaurant isn’t open we provide a light meal
- From time to time we host special events, menus and pop ups, these can be seen on our events pages.
- Guests invited to park by the hotel (subject to space)
- Please note that all bedrooms are on the first floor which is only accessible via a staircase. The ground floor is accessible via ramp access.
- We are an adult hotel (pop up futons for kids available if necessary)
- Late check out is available
- Room service is available
- Dogs are NOT permitted
Follow the post code EX314EX. The estate is located a 10 minute drive from Barnstaple, follow signs to Ilfracombe, Muddiford then follow the brown signs ‘Broomhill Sculpture Gardens’
Nearest train station is Barnstaple (BNP)
Bus route 301 click here to check times. The bus driver will stop outside estate on request, you must discuss with driver and be ready to press stop button after you pass Blakewell Fishery. If you get to Plaistow Mill Trout Farm, you’ve gone too far!
Broomhill Estate, Muddiford, Devon, EX31 4EX